Monday, January 14, 2019

Oldie Moldie Monday

Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

The sketch this week at Sunday Stampers said multiple patterned papers to me so fit right into that Oldie Moldie Monday plan of mine. 


I found about 5 of this sweet image already colored so I just needed to find some patterned paper that matched the colors in the image.  Of course with all the paper I have and all the 6 x 6 pads it did not take me long to find something that coordinated.


Looking at the picture now, I wished I would have put a different color behind the Smile.  I am going to blame it on this horrible cold I have that thwarted my creative flow.

Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, this cheery little hedgehog makes me smile! I hate second-guessing my color choices when I'm posting - I like your sentiment background! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

This sweet little hedgehog is adorable! I love your mix of patterns and the sentiment is perfect! He does make me smile with all his flowers! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Heidi Baks said...

How fun! I love when you find colored images and just need to mount them up. Very cute use of the sentiment die-cut. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.