Sunday, January 28, 2018

Happy Birthday Card

I have been frantically working on cards for a charity auction so this weeks sketch at Freshly Made Sketches helped me get closer to my goal of 50 cards. 

Here is the sketch for this week.



This card was made with some double sided paper I had bought.  The one side has a light background that adds a little interest to a clean and simple card.  The other side is an ombre pink stripe. 


I stamped the flowers, leaves and sentiment and used my Scan N Cut to cut out the elements.  I then matted a piece of the light side and added the elements on top.  I quickly had my birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh so pretty! Those flowers are gorgeous - such lovely colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!