Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Happy Halloween Spider Card

Halloween is fast approaching and I decided to make a few Halloween cards to send out.  Of course, I had bought some new paper but today I pulled out my Halloween folder - yikes - I have enough Halloween paper.  I should make quite a few cards.

This card is for my daughter who is deathly afraid of Spiders.  I think she is probably the only person who keeps spider spray on her bedside stand in case one visits her.  Who knows what her reaction will be when she opens this card.  She will probably spray it down just to make sure they are fake spiders.


The spider stickers are from Michael's.  The little cobweb was cut with my Silhouette.
All the paper was distressed.


Here is a close up of part of the bottom of the card.  I finished the card with a spray of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Barely Black.

I am entering this card in the Monday challenge at Simon Says.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Cute card! the spiders stickers are so beautiful! You've made a great work with Silhouette to cut the cobweb!! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara