Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Little Stampers September Mixed Media Challenge

Once again it is the beginning of the month and time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media.

The challenge this month is Distress.  That word has many meanings in the world of paper crafting.  Distressed paper or any other material, distress stains, distress ink or distress paint or I am just distressed trying to make a card.




I decided to make a card that I colored the image with distress inks.  I also distressed the edges of all my paper.


This is a birthday card for my daughter who is turning 40 years old.  How did my baby get this old and yes I really wish I  could be with her to celebrate her birthday.  She is a dog lover so she will love this image.

I hope you are able to join us for our challenge at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media challenge.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card. I like the googly eyes you used.
Lovely greetings, Michelle (DT-sister)

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card Barb! I love your mix of papers with the distressed edging, and the googly eyes are a fabulous, fun finishing touch.
Hugs
Carol x

Linda said...

What a fun design .... love the googly eyes! xx

Seemaa said...

What a lovely card Barb, love the colours.

Susan Renshaw said...

What a dear little dog!! LOve your card!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!