Saturday, June 25, 2016

So Happy For You


A card I am sending off to my daughter who is relocating with her company.  Hopefully it will arrive on one of her first days of work.

The white paper (not really true white) is from Authentique.  I have a hard time working with just plain white paper.  I stenciled a flower shape in two corners.  I stamped in the bottom right corner a floral stem from Penny Black.  The sentiment is from Gina K - I cut it in pieces so it would work for this card.  From classes I have taken online, they say this is ok to do.

It is a very simple card and I am trying to embrace simple.  I think I need more of a bold flower stamp.  Maybe I will try something different tonight.  I want to make some cards for my cousin and this would be a great design and easy to do.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hot and muggy here in Wisconsin.

1 comment: