Friday, May 27, 2016

I am sharing the cards I have made with the Penny Black stamp Butterfly Garden.  I am trying to stretch my creating and think outside the box - sometimes we buy supplies, we use it the traditional way and then never use it again - or once again use it in the traditional way.  

On this card I stamped with Memento Ink and cut out part of the image with a circle die.  The part I cut out I colored with Copic Markers.  I matted the original image and very carefully inserted the colored circle back into the open area.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Ink and clear embossed.  



Here is a close up of the colored circle.


I really like how it turned out.  I have also kept it flat so it will be easy to mail.  I will send it to my Aunt.  She is in the nursing home and like to get mail.

Have a good day and a wonderful week end.

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

I am so happy to see you use this stamp, I have and no luck so far, I tried a couple of different embossed ideas but wasn't overly happy with them. Your highlight stamping and beautiful colouring have inspired me to 'try again'. Thanks for the inspiration!