Monday, September 14, 2015

Oldie Moldie Monday

It was great to see that the challenge on Jingle Bells along with Shop Your Stash is to make a Christmas card from your supplies that are at least a year old.  It makes Oldie Moldie Monday so much more fun to do when I can do a challenge also.

The paper I chose to use is not a Christmas or Winter paper.  It is patterned paper from Bazzill.  I have had it for years and then a few more on top of it.  I love the challenge of using non holiday paper.  The stamp image and sentiment have been in my supplies for a few years.  I love the Paper Smooches snowmen.




I now have two more holiday cards done.  Yeah.  Thanks for the challenge and yes our old supplies do make beautiful projects.  It just takes our creativity to bring it out.  Show some love for those old supplies.

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

ha! i love the name "oldie moldie monday"! what a fun idea for using up your older items, and you've used them brilliantly here! (bonus points for using non-hol items on your fab cards, i love how cool that looks!) thanks for joining our SOS and JINGLE BELLES stash-busting holiday fun! ♥♥♥

Donna said...

He he he oldie moldie Monday - that made me giggle!
Love your fab snowman cards! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew & Jingle Belles for our stashy Christmas challenge!!

SmilynStef said...

I love the snowmen on the striped paper ... awesome use of your non-holiday supplies to create a rockin' holiday card ... so glad you shopped your stash with us at jingle belles.

Barbara Godden said...

I am so partial to snowmen, I have to say control yourself when I see stamps. you did your oldie mouldie snowman proud. great sketch too. Thanks for joining the Jingle Belles/Shopping our stash challenge