Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Getting Caught Up on Cards

Well I did not get all my Christmas cards sent out this year so I am sending some winter cards and then some valentine cards.  Here is the winter card I am sending to friends in warmer clients.  Three have been mailed and I have 5 more images colored.


I colored the Whipper Snapper stamp with distress inks.  The sentiment is from Crackerbox Palace in Janesville, WI.  Normally I stamp it on envelopes but I thought it would make a cute sentiment with my handsome friend.  The image hangs over the top of the card.  I have made several of this design this year and really like it.  It still fits in an A2 envelope.

I am going to enter the card in the Monday Simon Says Stamp challenge which is winter stamping.  Stamping in the winter, stamping a winter image - this qualifies for both.

Spent Monday off work so I worked in my crafting area.  I have found the floor and vacuumed it.  The tables now need to be cleaned.  Slowly but surely.  I should have done some cleaning upstairs also.  Oh well, there will be another day.

Enjoy your Tuesday.  I know this 4 day week will seem like 6 days.

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

super cute card! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Beulah Bee said...

What a fun sentiment! And that beaver (?) is pretty darn cute, too.