Monday, June 23, 2014

Wanna Sketch, Oldie Moldie Monday, Basic Grey

It is once again Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to your old supplies.  I have been working on cards using the same 6 x 6 pad from Basic Grey over the last couple weeks.  This week I made a couple cards for Operation Write Home and a card for my own supply.

I based the card for my own use on the sketch from Wanna Sketch.  It is the first time I have played along on this sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch.


Actually not only is this oldie moldie paper, the flowers have been around for a couple years and I have had this sentiment stamp - from a set from Technique Tuesday for years.  I really like the set.  Great for my use and also for Operation Write Home cards.


Here are some simple cards for Operation Write Home.  Some Hero will be able to send this home to their kids.



Everyone have a great Monday.  Just think we are four days away from Friday.

1 comment:

Lisa Arana said...

Hi Barb! I love your mix of oldie moldie paper. Haha. Great use of using your stash. I just adore the little rhinestone bling. I'm beyond thrilled you played along with wanna sketch.