Sunday, March 2, 2014

Paper Smooches Owl Stamp and Die - Oh What Fun

I got my Paper Smooches stamps in the mail this week and had to immediately make a card with the owl stamp and die set.  Actually I have made a couple.  If you look back to earlier in the week you can see another one.


I had made the card for a sketch challenge but the challenge is for clean and simple.  With the papers I used, I think we lose the idea of clean and simple so I won't post it on the challenge site.  The card seems a little naked to me - I may have to add something to it.  Have to figure out what.

Isn't that owl the cutest.  There are 3 owls in the set with coordinating dies.  I did fussy cut the limb.  I stamped that on top of patterned paper so you pick up some colors underneath the stamping.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments: