Monday, November 25, 2013

Basic Grey and Oldie Moldie Monday



I think it is always fun to look and see if you can find a date on your paper or paper pad so you can see how many years you have aged your paper.  This paper (a 6 x 6 pad from Basic Grey) was dated 2011.  A little newer than last weeks 2005 paper.

I wanted to see if I could get a masculine and feminine card out of the same paper pad.  I was able to to.  The train stamp is a new one I picked up this week end from Crackerbox Palace in Janesville, WI.  Easy stamp to use for a card.  No coloring needed.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

The feminine card is very simple - I just let the paper do the talking on this card.  The sentiment is a favorite for my Operation Write Home cards.  It is from Hero Arts.  The flowers were in my flower drawers.  I rounded one corner to soften the look of the card.

Well back to work.  I need to do dishes and keep moving things out of my main living area so the floor people can do their magic.

Enjoy your Monday.

No comments: