Monday, September 2, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday Returns



I did miss posting a card last week on Monday.  I do have a good excuse though - I was in Alaska visiting my youngest daughter.  I had a wonderful visit and saw so many things.  She was an excellent tour guide - I do see why they like it there.

I came home and went to Michael's and bought this new stamp.  It is a new stamp for 2013 from Stampendous.  How cute are those little penguins?  I am not making any Christmas cards for Operation Write Home but am just doing general winter cards.  Been occupied with my trip and redecorating so haven't had as much time for making cards.  This is some old paper I have sitting around - trying to use some of it up.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Enjoy your day - tomorrow - reality - back to work.

1 comment:

Paula S. said...

Cute! I like to stick with more general cards too... helps to eliminate that deadline rush at the last minute. So glad to hear you enjoyed your trip!