Monday, January 14, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday




Oldie Moldie Monday - the day to show some love for old supplies.  I got out one of my Basic Grey 6 x 6 pads and found this pear paper - I knew I had a stamp from Unity with pears on it and a sentiment - these cards will go into my next Operation Write Home - they will bring a smile to the sender and receiver.  Two sheets of pear paper made 4 cards - one card I made is very similar to the middle one.

I actually like how I colored the pears - they actually have a little life to them.  Come back next week - I think we will be using the paper in the pad that has strawberries on it or there is a piece with cupcakes on it.

Enjoy your week and remember to show some love to your old supplies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are in fact impressive ideas in about blogging. You have touched some nice factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

Feel free to visit my page; automated forex trading system

Anonymous said...

Hello to every one, it's truly a fastidious for me to visit this site, it consists of priceless Information.

my webpage :: make money online and work at home