Monday, December 10, 2012

Just Saying Hello


A quick post for Oldie Moldie Monday.  Some paper from one of my many 6 x 6 pads (someday I must count my collection) - the paper is from Crate Paper.  Bright colors.  Yes - it is time to think Spring cards for Operation Write Home - pretty soon the Easter Bunnies will be out wanting to be made into cards.

After the holidays - I am going to just play with one 6 x 6 pad and see how many cards I can make from it.

This card is for the ODBD (Our Daily Bread Designs) challenge for the month of December on Operation Write Home card blog Stars and Stamps - the challenge is flowers.  Some beautiful floral paper with the addition of some borders and a sentiment.  For every 25 cards submitted to this challenge ODBD will pay for postage on a box of cards to our Heroes.  Thank you ODBD.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love that paper...great card! tfs!!!