Monday, May 14, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday


Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to some older paper/supplies.  Last Monday I used this same paper grouping but in the paper was a little car and I knew I had a stamp that would work with the paper.  Guess what - it was right where I thought it was - I know you are totally amazed by me be able to find it.  the paper is by Cosmo Cricket and the stamp is a $1 stamp from long ago.

This card will go in my next Operation Write Home Box - trying to get an even balance of boys, girls, men and women cards.  I thought some little boy would like to receive this card. 

Hopefully this week I will get some more cards made.  Normally I have a couple cards for Oldie Moldie Monday - but it was a busy week end - but there is a teal colored car sitting on the design table. 

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

This is great paper and stamp! Some little guy is definitely going to love this.