Wednesday, March 7, 2012

American Crafts, Hero Arts and Card Positioning System Unite


I needed a special thank you card for my friends who I visited in Florida.  It was a wonderful break from winter in Wisconsin and work. 

I had gotten the 6 x6 pad Dear Lizzy by American Crafts.  Luscious colors and designs.  But (don't tell anyone) when it comes to 6 x 6 pads - I am so easy - I have only met a few that I have not purchased.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts (Year Round Sentiments) a clear set that was done in partnership with Operation Write Home (a cause very dear to my heart).  The flowers are also a Hero Arts stamp but I don't have the name of that set. 

The design is based on this week's sketch at Card Positioning System.


The flowers were stamped with VersaMark and clear embossed.  I then cut each one of them out.  I layered them with a Prima flower and Maya Road brad holding them all together.  They were pop dotted with Scotch dimensional tape.  The sentiment is also pop dotted.  I added a little glitter with a Sakura Stardust pen. 

Enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Gorgeous...hope you'll join me this week at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-10.html

Lee said...

Very sweet! I love the layered flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!