Sunday, July 31, 2011

We R Memory Keepers and Stampendous Unite


I have been making cards using We R Memory Keepers paper.  I found this grouping on my shelf - the colors are very soft.  I have had this particular method in my brain for awhile to try - the stamped image is behind the cutout.  The diecut was cut out of the center of the top paper and then pop dotted over the stamped image. 

The image is by Stampendous which I embossed using Versamark and white embossing powder.  I added some bling to the center of the flowers - hopefully I did not go overboard with my bling.  I had made a bow out of the ribbon but did not like it on the card so I removed it and then added the flower on the left side.  Adding a sticker from SRM tops off the card perfectly. 

Hot and muggy in Wisconsin - worked outside this morning to finish mowing my lawn and trimmed some branches off some trees.  Before it got too hot - I had a pork tenderloin thawed - so put that on the grill - it tastes very good.  One of the neighbor children just showed up at my front door with a cupcake - yummy - I think it must be time for an afternoon snack.

Remember to come back tomorrow for Oldie Moldie Monday and see the cards I made for Operation Write Home - think Snowman. 

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Such a pretty card! Love the image in your window and the use of the flowers on the outside. It is very hot and humid here already in NYC..not too happy about that..

Luckysmom said...

The white flowers are so pretty!

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Mmmmm lovely!

Kathy Eddy said...

Wow, love this!