Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mo Jo Missing - Please return



Good Sunday afternoon - blustery day in Wisconsin - it is warmish but with the breeze it is sorta cold.

I haven't had much Mo Jo lately for creating so sorry for lack of posts. I need to get Mother Day cards made, birthday cards made and I need to step up my production of cards for Operation Write Home. I think I can - I think I can.

I have spent the week end with a friend - shopping and creating, Very enjoyable day. I did get a few new things to create with - I know - I don't need anymore things to create with - but it is oh so fun. How about 3 new pair of shoes - I love shoes -

My card that I am sharing is very loosely based on the weekly sketch on Stars and Stripes card blog for Operation Write Home - notice I said loosely - the flower was a tag on the card. I left it without a sentiment so the card can be used for any occasion.

Well I think I will go throw in some laundry and see if I can make a birthday card. I need one this week. Everyone enjoy the remainder of your week end.

10 comments:

Laurel said...

I like the flower in place of the tag-- very pretty!

airbornewife said...

beautiful card.. I hate it when my mojo walks away.. I need to put a leash on it! I think yours has returned with this card.. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

RobinH said...

I like the way you used a flower instead of a tag, very cute!

Julie said...

Pretty card, Barb! Take a short break, mojo works better if you don't force it. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

andyjay said...

Fantabulous use of patterned papers! Love it!

Jen M said...

Pretty card - the flower is so bright and cheery!

Hope you find your mojo soon. :) In the meantime, enjoy the shoes!!!

Shauna said...

Great card!! I love the colors you chose and the flower is great!

Just A Pac Rat said...

I like the flower instead of the tag, works great with your pattern paper. TFS

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Paula S. said...

Wonderful interpretation on the sketch. Beautiful papers and the flower is perfect with them!

Brenda said...

The mojo will return don't worry! But I love your pretty card, such lovely papers and a stunning flower!