Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good Tuesday morning. Wet, foggy and yucky here in the state of Wisconsin – but we have had no snow yet – maybe this week end we will have measurable snow – I must say no snow in my area – northern Wisconsin has had snow. They can keep it. If they could figure out a way to keep it off the roads, my sidewalk and driveway – I would be more appreciative of the snow but until then – be prepared for 6 months of whining and complaining.

Today’s card is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System – it has been awhile since I have been able to do one of their sketches. This was a fun sketch. Ms. Fluffles was already colored so the card came together very well. Once again you can see orange being part of my design pallette. A young woman I have worked with is setting forth on a new employment venture so want to wish her well.

Come back tomorrow I have some fun news to share.

Card details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: SEI
Stamp: Stampendous colored with Copics
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Ribbon: May Arts
Martha Stewart Baker’s Twine
Button from supplies

1 comment:

Just A Pac Rat said...

Beautiful card and great job on the coloring! Thanks for sharing it with us!

http://circlebenterprises.blogspot.com/