Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good Wednesday morning - it is the last day of June - how did that happen - it seems that summer goes much faster than winter. Pretty soon the kids will be heading back to school - don't tell any of them that - I don't think they are bored yet. My deck seems to be a favorite spot for the neighborhood children to congregate. They come sit around my table - sometimes even when I am not around - sometimes they come for popscicles. I enjoy listening to their chit chat. I am suppose to be getting a pedicure one night from the two oldest girls - I am sure I will have the most unique toes around but it will be time spent together.

My card today is based off two challenges. The sketch blog for OCC (Our Creative Corner) and the challenge at the OCC blog - to make a blue and green card. I am late getting Ben's card done - his birthday always comes in the middle of May madness. He is one of the neighbor children. Ben loves his sports and plays baseball - thus the baseball theme. This is a font I found on the internet many years ago - it makes great guy cards.

Well another day of work - check engine light came on in the car on the drive home last night - now I need to deal with that issue. Of course, by the time I got home, the dealer was already closed for the day.

Everyone have a wonderful day.

Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 6
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle
Brads: Hot Off the Press
Sticker: SRM Stickers

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

This is a terrific card. Create combination of image, appears and colors. Perfect for dads and sons!

Diane Gilbert said...

What a COOL card! I love the dsp and the image you used! Perfect guy card! Thank for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!