Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday - 3-2-10





Good Tuesday morning. Since my cards are made I thought I would post before I head off to work today.
The first card is based on this weeks sketch at Taylored Expressions - the last card is a sketch from a previous week that I wanted to do but never got done and middle card I just wanted to show off the beautiful dragonfly paper. Taylor is having a call for cards with a dragonfly theme. You can read more about the call for cards at this link. I do need to go buy another sheet of the dragonfly paper for cards. I love double sided paper but if yo are making mulltiple cards out of a paper and need both sides - you run out very quickly. The backside is the dark green - a wonderful accent for your cards.
Well a short post - because I need to enjoy my cup of coffee before I get ready for work. Every one have a wonderful day.
Patterned paper: Kaider Scrapbooking
Stamp: Inkadinkado (dragonfly) Round sentiment - Hero Arts
Dew Drops colored with Copics
Ribbon - May Arts

2 comments:

Nicole said...

WOWSERS, even more purple! That is just one color I do not use enough! And of course I say that every single time I see someone like yourself using it so beautifully!

Hugs again, nicole

Ivanka said...

Beautiful cards Barb. Love the color scheme and all the beautiful papers you used. I need to try and make a dragonfly card yet.