Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Deck is Gone



I am embarking on the road of some remodeling - so tonight I come home and go to open the patio door and "the deck is gone". Wow - that was a surprise. I was expecting the retaining wall to be gone not the deck. I will have pictures to post later. I will be much poorer but I think I will be good on the outside until I am longer in the house. It is exciting but scary. Next week - new flooring in the bathroom and bedroom (my bedroom) and all new accessories. I wish the bedroom furniture fairy would drop a new bedroom set off also.
The card I am sharing tonight is a wedding card for Liz and Gary - the wedding I attended this week end. I like how it turned out. Liz will like the bling.
Paper and flowers by Making Memories
Bling - Prima
Rub On - Junkitz

1 comment:

Annie said...

WOW - this is gorgeous.

Annie