Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday - a memory



Isn't it always nice when you made it through Monday and you survived. Yeah - always a good feeling. We had a "Build a Salad" luncheon today at work - one of my co workers has a garden and had lots of lettuce so she brought the lettuce and we all brough "add ons" - I bought bread and a dessert - it was quite tasty. Tomorrow - back to the good ole frozen meals - but it will be too hot to go anywhere - we are in the 90's this week.

Here is my weekly monkey card - sent off with lots of love to my friend Shari - I really like how it turned out - I am sure it will make her smile and I know she needs a smile - this round of chemo is hard on her. It fell into the challenge over at Penny Black Challenge site - the challenge was to use embossing - I love how the two different texture plates added so much to the paper - gave it some nice dimension.

Stamp Penny Black - colored with Copics

Paper - Basic Grey

Button and flower from the "supplies"

Everyone have a lovely evening.

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

happy fun card...love the embossing and your cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs Kath xxxx