Saturday, May 30, 2009

Laid and Back and Quiet Saturday



Had a nice somewhat quiet Saturday - needed that - I did take the little neighbor girl shopping for her birthday - she helped me pick out some new tops - she decided I needed a pink top so we got a pink top - and then we went to Toys R Us - she had her birthday money from me and also brought some other birthday money so she had a good time shopping - and she got a balloon and crown when we left. We then went out to lunch where she they sang to her and she got 3 more baloons and an ice cream sundae. She was happy.
Today's card was based on a sketch at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge site. I don't often get to do these - but I had this image already colored waiting to be made into a card. Penny Black has the cutest images and the most wonderful stickers - I actually have a card set made with some of her stickers coming out in the next issue of Cardmaker magazine. Make sure you check it out. I thought they turned out rather nicely.
Stamp - Penny Black - colored with Copics
Paper, Flowers and Stickers - Making Memories

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

super cute Barb....love that cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs kath xxxx

Ivanka said...

Very cute Barb!! Love that image. And you are getting so good at coloring! Sounds like you had such a fun day! Wish you were my neighbor, I'd love some balloons and a tiara, not to mention the sundae!!

theneon said...

You did a great job and this. The coloring is great and the image is just darn cute.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Love those frogs Barb...
and great DP so funky and bright


Emma xxx

Beth said...

Fabulous card! It's so bright and fun - perfect summer card!
Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!
Beth ~xx~