Monday, November 24, 2008

Snowy Monday





We had our first measurable snow this morning - it was a slippery drive to work and I saw two cars in the ditch. May I say - I hate winter - but now let's go onto more fun things to discuss. I actually did some card creating over the week end. These cards are for several different challenges - of course - I did not write them down so now I have to go out and search them out.

The first card is square - about 4 inches - it is based on a weekly sketch at Paper Craft Planet - a new paper crafters online community.

The second card is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System. The challenge at Penny Black challenge blog was for a Funky Christmas - I think the colors of this holiday grouping - constitutes Funky.

Paper: K&Co. Peppermint Twist

Stamp: Penny Black - embossed with Ranger Seafoam White

Punch: Marvy

Little trees: QuicKutz die cut - only a $1 - and it works great in my Cuddlebug

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

Lovely use of your sentiment stamp with those beautiful papers - gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

~amy~ said...

GREAT take on the sketch...I absolutely adore pink and green together!!!!

Beth said...

These are both wonderful cards! I love the colours and papers! Definitely funky! Thanks for joining in this week! xx

Laura Williams said...

Oooh i love these funky christmas colors and papers!!!! thanks for playing at CPS with us this week! :)

Ivanka said...

Love your cards Barb!! Love them both! Love the sentiment!