Saturday, September 27, 2008

Summer/Fall - Mother nature confused


Once again - how did it get to be Saturday again and I only posted once. Well I did not make a card - I do go into my messy room and try - but nothing happens. This working zaps me of creative energy. Thursday night - I did start a couple cards - I thought I would try to submit for PaperCrafts most recent call - so next week - I will share my cards with you.
It has been summer like in Wisconsin - it was in the 80's yesterday - very hard to dress - summer clothes don't seem right - but you sure aren't going to haul out the sweaters yet. More fall like temps return next week. The leaves just need to fall.
OK - could someone explain why my photos look crooked - they are straight - I guess it is operator error - I am not a photographer as you all can see. This card was done for a swap over on Coconut's Cardmaking site. Everyone was sent the same image - we created our card and then sent them off to someone in the swap - mine is heading toward Canada. The month of October we will be having a 1st Anniversary Celebration on the site - stop by - join us - and have some fun.
Image colored with gel pens and prismacolor colored pencils
Paper was from my stash
Rub On from my stash

No comments: