Monday, May 26, 2008

Oldie Moldie Monday and no card

You would think over a 3 day week end I could get a card made - but Friday - I was off but it was a gloomy day and I did nothing (what a waste of a vacation day) and I was on the road Saturday and Sunday - today I worked outside - absolutely gorgeous day here in Wisconsin - dug in the flower garden and had lots of help from the little ones is the neighborhood - a popsicile for labor - that sounds like a good and fair trade doesn't it. Then I spent some quality time sitting on the deck with the neighbor girl just visiting. So then I mowed most of my lawn - pooped so I don't think there will be any cards made - if so - not by the time there is still decent light.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day week end - back to the hustle and bustle of work but at least it is a four day week.

No comments: