Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday - survived - whew

Made it through Monday - yeah - oh for a quiet day at work with nothing to do. But it is evening and I am home. I was suppose to take a class tonight at the LSS but it was cancelled due to "guess what" - more snow. It is dipping south - I hope it keeps dipping and misses us. So tomorrow morning - will have to get up - and clear the sidewalk and driveway before I can go to work.

Today's card is "Ode to the Mouse" - my favorite creature (NOT). Not sure about the little rub on flowers

Cardstock base - Bazzill Basics Paper
Patterned paper - I don't remember but I do the name of the company was on the piece adhered to this card front - Doodlebug maybe
Stamp - Gina K Designs
Ribbon - from the leftover ribbon piece jar
Prima Flowers
Bling - Darice
Rub ons - De Ja Vue, Bo Bunny, One Heart ... One Mind
Cuddlebug Embossing Folder

I colroed some of the flowers on the patterned paper with Twinkling H2O's to match the pink cardtock and the color of the inside of the ears of the mice. Brushed Sparkling Mod Podge across the embossed yellow strip to give it some sparkle. Added flower rub ons. INked the edges of all the papers. Added a little touch of bling to the layers Prima flowers. The mice were colored with colored pencils and Gamsol.

No comments: