Thursday, June 26, 2014

Case Study Challenge

This morning I was up early and was resuming my normal work hours so I had all this time before my car pool picked me up for work.  I went to my computer to see what the Case Study Challenge card was for the week.  I decided I could come up with something.  Sitting next to my computer was the Hello stamp - it is from Studio G - I have a thing for Hello stamps.  Here is the Challenge Card inspiration for the week.

The inspiration I took from this card was the circles and a little bit of black.  My card is very simple.  I found another smaller clear stamp and used the back of it to make the smaller circles in the various colors.  It will be a good card for my next Operation Write Home box.  A flatter card always mails so much easier and most of the cards have to travel many miles.


Have a wonderful evening.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Great colors! Love your circles! Thanks for playing along with CASE Study!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Great colors you have used, great card. Thanks for joining us over at case study.

umichka said...

I love the colors! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.