Sunday, June 30, 2013

Color My World



Good Sunday morning - a quick post to share  a couple cards I putzed on yesterday.

The cards are based on the challenge at CASE Study.  I chose to CASE the variety of colors in the card.  Here is the card you are supposed to CASE.

The top card is a 4.25 square and the bottom card is a mini card.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.  This sentiment has such possibilities for creativity.  The embossing folder is from Sizzix and the colors in the honeycomb are Gelatos.  Such fun to play with.

Everyone enjoy your Sunday.

4 comments:

Paula S. said...

I think both of these are very nice CASEs of the original. Those Gelatos look like they could be fun and I like the loose, artistic quality they give. Nice job Barb!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love your colorful background! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study this week!

cbuswell said...

These are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Conniecrafter said...

such pretty colors, love the backgrounds!