Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hey There

Today I am trying my hand at CASE Study for this week.  Here is the case study card created by Julie Ebersole.



Here is my card.


So the elements I chose to case study from Julie's card was the white on kraft, the flower and the color orange.

The background stamp is from Inkadinado embossed with white embossing powder.  The flower and sentiment are from Hero Arts.

I will be sending this card to my Mom later this week - she is recuperating in the hospital - so this will add a bright spot to her room.

Everyone enjoy the remainder of your Sunday.

3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

great all heat embossing on white...lovely arrangement on your card...beautifully done...Good luck with the challenge :)

I see your card on CASE Study, I am also joining the challenge on CASE Study, my card is number 33, would you mind to see it on my Blog?I would be so glad if you leave me some love too :) Many thanks before. Hugs, Monika from Munich.

Jeanne J said...

Hi Barb - what a fun take on the inspiration photo! Your background and flower look terrific!

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! Barb this is amazing! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)