Sunday, March 3, 2013

Another Sunday going Bye Bye


Today I am doing the challenge - Case Study - the Muse this month is Teri Anderson.  Here is the card that you were to base you challenge on.


I love all the elements Teri used on her card.  What I cased or took away from the card was the phone, the orange color, the teal color and Hello - that goes with a phone card doesn't it.

I used a new group from Bo Bunny for my card.  I knew I had a little phone stamp and I found it - I know don't be so shocked by that.  The Hello is a favorite Hero Arts Stamp but I just used the Hello from it.  I have been playing with my Silhouette this week end and cut a Roladex card and then that fun trim at the top - that trim is suppose to look like a torn notebook.  I had to stretch it out to make it big enough for my card.  I did a little distressing, put things at an angle and my card is complete.

I have made homemade chicken broth today (I am so cheap I boil the skin and bones from the cooked chickens you buy at the store.  I also made a big batch of sloppy joes for a potluck on campus this week.  The veteran's lounge is having a monthly potluck so I wanted to bring something for them.  A group of us from my office are all taking food over - they will be so happy to have us show up.

Everyone enjoy the remainder of your Sunday.  We have another snow storm coming this week - spring please come.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Great mix of elements!

Debby said...

Great edgy feel to your card - love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Teneale Williams said...

A funky creation here which is also fabulous. Thanks for playing at CASE Study.