Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, February 27, 2011




Good morning - interesting morning so far - I was awake at 3 - finally got out of bed at 3 and then took a two hour nap at 6 - feel pretty good now - so I guess I need to start my day - maybe somemore coffee is in order to celebrate my nap.

I was busy creating yesterday and need to do more today - I want to have six cards made for my assistant for her birthday present. I have been having a creative slump but maybe this is what I need to kick start my Mo Jo. Operation Write Home is having a Bunny Blog Hop this upcoming Saturday - I do have my card in my head - actually I have two cards in my head - the ideas anyway - not the paper. Pop back on Saturday to see what I come up with.

Today's card is based on the inspiration card at CASE Study - I took the pink and black color combination as my starting point for my card. I love this color combination. Pink and brown is another favorite color combination. I enclosed a close up of the flower - just went into the flower drawer and dug out pink and black flowers - plus I had bought the flowers set that went with this group of Making Memories paper. I hope you enjoy my take on the card.

Everyone have a wonderful day and hope you get to do something creative.

Card Details:
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Paper: Making Memories
Brad: Paper Studio
Flowers: Making Memories and Paper Studio
Ribbon: Offray
Stamp: Hero Arts

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love, love, love this color combo! And I love the flowers...I think I have some of those!