Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 Part 2

I wanted to finish this card since today was the closing of the challenge on CASE study - whew made it - of course - taking a picture in man made light is not good - but it is winter or pretty close. I hope you enjoy my version of the card. I cased the basic sketch of the card and adding a cool ribbon treatment. I pleated my ribbon and hand sewed it. I have started placing my bows with the ribbon ends going up - I must be a rebel - the button is from a tin I got from a grandmother. Everyone enjoy the remainder of your evening - I have been shredding papers - so I need to go do a few more minutes of that. Anyone need some hamster bedding.

Card Details:
Size: 5 x 7
Paper: Webster's Pages
Ribbon: Recycled
SRM Sticker pop dotted

6 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Love that wonderful vintage image! And to make your super card even more spectacular is that awesome ribbon/bow! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

TesaB said...

Wowsers! This is one beautiful card, what an AMAZING bow!!! And the vintage santa is wonderful!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super cool vintage card, and that ribbon treatment is lovely indeed! I hope your hamster enjoys his newly made bed :) Thanks for playing with us :)

Chris said...

That pompon is so fun! Very nice card. I really enjoyed being the sponsor this week for CASE study - thanks for playing along!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!!

Ivanka said...

Just beautiful Barb! That ribbon is gorgeous and I love the image.